Sunday, November 4, 2012

After Since I Left Malaysia

It has been two months since I left Malaysia.
Hmmmm here is a new post to answer the common and normal question that you all asked.

This is something that i always wanted to do and acheive. Being in a foreign country where no one knows me. Experienced different culture. Met new people. Experienced a Christmas with real snow. Be in a University where i can decide what subjects to study. Learn how to be independent and decisive. build up a strong character and personality.

Frankly speaking, even though I have been in UK for two months. But still, every morning when i first wake up and open up my eyes, i still could not believe it. I just couldn't believe that my dreams came true. Because i know that this is what everyone on Earth is wishing for and i am so blessed and lucky to have it so easily. Oh my omnipotent God, i really wish that you can understand how grateful i am right now for everything you have given to me. I just cant put it in words how you make me feel.

Back to the question, I am doing fine here. Well, everything has been going smooth and nice here. The people here are indeed very helpful and friendly. So do not worry about me, the people here are so willing and happy to help me out. Class started already, the timetables and syllabus are not as tension as what i used to have back in Malaysia. I have four subjects for the time being. European law, Professional Developments, Intellectual property and Critical thinking&Legal reasoning.

Okay. Enough with the foreplay. Even though i like it here. But the food over here is tasteless. Like seriously. Well. Maybe it is because of the culture here where they do not really cook. They just merely microwave or put it in an oven. Ewwww, that's gross! Hmmm i mean the food is tasteless. Lmao! Really wish that i can get a boyfie who really keen on cooking.

Like you all know, there is no night life over here where we could hang out with friend or we call it 'yum-cha'. When it is night time, i will just rot in my room. Doing nothing. Looking at old pictures in my computers. Recalling the memories that i had. Missing everybody back in Malaysia. Trying to listen to some songs that has the lullaby effect which can put me into sleep.

I dunno what's wrong with me. Perhaps i am just nostalgia. I sincerely hope that each of you are doing well in Malaysia. I miss you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment